Monday, March 29, 2010

Planning To Start a Gym


I used to go to gym when I first started with my college classes. It was really a good gym, and it was located in Vancouver. I visited for almost twenty days, but I left my workout as I was quite busy in my college assignments. The reason that I left was that I didn’t have enough time because I am a full time student at a college, and I go to college four days a week. It takes me one hour and twenty minutes in the morning to go to college and one hour and twenty minutes in the evening to go back to home, so I couldn’t find enough time for my workout. Now I am again planning to start up with my exercise. As I moved to a new apartment, so I am near to the college and it takes less than an hour to go to the college. The important thing about the new apartment is that it has a small fitness room. The fitness room consist of three different kinds of running machines and some weights etc.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Farid, I can understand what you say about the time. I was like you, before college I went to gym almost every day but unfortunately after starting college, I couldn't find any free time to exercise. It is hard but it is good if you have small place to practice. Please continue your exercises.If you don't in future you will never have time for that. Now you have enough time.Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi farid
    I hope to enjoy the your new apartment, and than to use its equipments like running machine and weight.Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Eagleeyes.
    I have free time but it is prety hard to go to gym regularly.

    @ Ali Yadi
    Thanks Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck to be a muscle man.

    ReplyDelete