Sunday, March 21, 2010

Joeys Tomato’s

Yesterday, I went to one of my favourite restaurants called The Joey Tomato’s. It is of my favourite restaurant I have experience in Vancouver. This restaurant is almost similar to that of Cactus Club but the only difference between the two is that the former one is like a sport bar, where people can have a dinner while enjoying a hockey game between Vancouver Canucks and Detroit. It is located, as far as I know, in Vancouver and Burnaby. I visited both location, but I like the downtown location. The downtown branch seems to be newer than Burnaby. The restaurant staffs are very polite and caring. We were five persons, so we had to order a lot of stuff. We ordered Chicken wings, Chicken Burgers, and Bombay Butter Chicken, my favourite dish. We really enjoyed the dinner as we expected. The hockey game between Vancouver Canucks and Detroit made our dinner more fruitful; although, Canucks lost in the final minute of the first extra time. The food in the restaurant is a bit expensive. As we were five, so our total bill counted up to $ 125 excluding tip.

Picture Source: gamespot.com

5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful looking burger! (That Canuck's game was a heart breaker, wasn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you became upset after watching hockey game because you thought about Michael and EXTRA homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, actually I don't like hockey, so I don't care who win or lose the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it is very good restaurant, I like the burgers ;)

    ReplyDelete