Sunday, April 11, 2010

Differences Between Me & My Brother

My brother and I are totally different in one another. First of all, I am tall. My height is about six feet and two inches. Furthermore, I am a cool minded. I didn’t get angry very easily. Sometimes I can also get angry very quickly but overall, I am a cool minded person. Moreover, I am really interesting in sports. I like to play Basketball and Soccer. I also loved to watch different games on TV. My favourite team is Los Angeles Lakers in basketball and my favourite team in soccer is Manchester United.
However, my brother is alike but he is different them me in many ways. In contrast to my height, he is a little shorter. He is five feet and 8 inches. Unlike me, he gets angry very soon. He always fights with his younger brother on video games. Furthermore, he likes to play video games like Play station and X-Box. He rarely goes outside and plays basketball and soccer. This might have a very negative effect on his health.

4 comments:

  1. Hi farid
    I think that your bother likes to study more than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~ you took all the advantages from your Dad and Mom, ahh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farid, I think you have a lot of similarity, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog, Farid - I guess your brother doesn't start too many fights with you.

    ReplyDelete